Friday, April 29, 2011

A Royal Book Blogger Hop #2!

 

Before I get started with the hop, I just want to congratulate Prince William and Kate for their amazing wedding today. It was a beautiful ceremony, beautiful everything!

 

Congratulations, Will &

Kate!

Now we may proceed with the hop.

hosted by Crazy for Booksbook blogger hop
the Book Blogger Hop is a place just for book bloggers and readers to connect and share our love of the written word!

This week’s question is…

Q. "Summer is coming quickly - what 2011 summer release are you are most looking forward to?"

A.  That’s easy. I’m ECSTATIC for…
AAH! I swear I had one! *checks book list*
Got it!

uncommon criminals Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society #2) , by Ally Carter.

My friend read Heist Society  and she loved it! It’s next on my TBR pile. But since I’m familiar with the story (My friend’s the kind who rambles on and on about books she’s reading), I’m super excited to this one to come out.

Anyone agree? What are YOU looking forward to?

Enjoy! -M

2 comments:

  1. I only watched snatches of the highlights of today's big event.

    The truth of the matter is I don't really keep a list of release dates. But there are a few authors with new books coming out that I'm excited about. Come see who they are.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute header.

    Hopping by from the blog hop.

    I am finding so many books that I haven't heard of.

    Stop by my blog if you like so you can see my answer to this week's question and to enter my giveaway of DANCE LESSONS....ends April 30, 2011.

    Elizabeth

    http://silversolara.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete