Friday, April 29, 2011

Follow Friday #1!

Hosted by Parajunkee

This week’s question is…   follow friday

Q. Keeping with the dystopian and apocalypse theme that seems to be running rampant on parajunkee.com, I have one very hard question for you: If you were stocking your bomb shelter, what books would you HAVE to include if you only had space for ten.

A. Whoa… that is seriously a tough one. If I had to pick ten, I would pick…

  1. Percy Jackson & the Olympians (5)
  2. The Hunger Games (3)
  3. Th1teen Re3asons Why
  4. Tu, Ellos, y Los Otros (It’s a novel in Spanish I really loved)

I swear I’m going to cheat and bring my eReader. I can’t just pick 10 books! That’s like picking friends! D: I can’t!

That’s all for Follow Friday!

Make sure to check out the featured blogger of the week  here.

Enjoy! -M

No comments:

Post a Comment