Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee.
This week’s question is:
Q. It's circle time. Time for us to open up and share. Can you tell us FIVE quirky habits or things about you? We all have them...
A. Maria’s Five Quirky Habits:
1. I absolutely cannot stand on a street drain or any kind of drain. I am scared to death of them.
2. I always have to sit facing the window/doors. I can’t deal with the uncertainty that someone may be watching me. Did I mention I’m quite paranoid?
3. I knock on my mother’s car’s door four times before I get in. If I don’t I get a very empty feeling.
4. I have a book hoarding habit. (I really do have a lot of books to read that I have not read). I am not diagnosed with insomnia, but I tend to go to sleep at ungodly hours because I can’t sleep. There’s always ideas running through my head, so that’s why I’m always writing and always have to have many books available to me.
5. I have to listen to music to study. If I don’t, I won’t be able to concentrate, I’ll get distracted with just about anything. If I listen to music, it’s actually forcing me to concentrate, so stuff stays there. It’s the same principle for reading. I always have a certain song on repeat for a certain book. For example, for the Hunger Games, it was Lady Gaga’s “Monster”. Now every time I hear it I think of the books. It’s just an odd habit of mine. I like having a song to relate a book to.
Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.
This week's question comes from Ivan who blogs at Ivan Bookworm:
Q. "If you were given the chance to spend one day in a fictional world (from a book), which book would it be from and what would that place be?"
A. I’d like to visit Panem from The Hunger Games. I guess it’s because I find it intriguing. Don’t judge! I’d also like to visit Neverland. ‘Cause I’m cool like that.
leave your answers in the comments below! i hope to hear from you!