Thursday, May 5, 2011

Follow Friday (2) and Book Blogger Hop (2)

FF is hosted by Parajunkee and Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy for Books.

follow friday

This week’s featured blogger is:

Al at Magnet 4 Books.

Go follow now!

This week’s question is:

Q. Circle time! Time to share. What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?

A. Wow. This is a really tough one. If I had to choose, I would probably be...  I … I don’t have a favorite. I either love them all or want to slap them in the face. But hands down, the one I’d date would be Gale from the Hunger Games. Don’t judge me. :P

 

 

~Book Blogger Hop~

book blogger hop

This week’s question comes from Melissa @ Miel et Lait.

Q: "Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

A: I love all the bloggers I follow, but right now, I’d probably love to meet Lauren @ Lauren’s Crammed Bookshelf, Stacy and Jessica @ Chapter Chicks, and Nicole @ WORD for Teens. They’re all quite rad book bloggers I love to follow. They just seem like nice people :)

 

 

 

What blogger would you like to meet?

enjoy! -M

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on starting your own blog! I'm your newest follower and feel free to visit my site whenever you get a chance.

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower stopping by from Follow Friday.

    The blogger hop question is tough! There are so many bloggers I would want to meet... don't want to alienate anyone by picking one person over another, either.

    Book Labyrinth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, welcome to the wonderful world of blogging :) dude i am loving your header! its pretty awesome!

    Diana @ The Lovely Getaway
    ps. New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I find it too hard to pick just a few bloggers hehehe

    - Kylie
    http://reviews.blueteacup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to meet Sammee from I Want To Read That or Jenny from Supernatural Snark
    Have a great weekend. Newest follower!
    Meg @ The Book Addicted Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. @The Lovely Getaway Aw! Thank you! Your header is nothing short of awesome either! :D Thanks for the follow, too!
    -M

    ReplyDelete
  7. I’ve met so many great people via the Book Book Blogger Con at Book Expo America I honestly can’t come up with a single name of a book blogger I want to meet but haven’t yet!

    I’m heading back to BBC @ BEA. I hope to see you there!

    Hop on by my blog and just say hi – http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. I too am new to the book blogging world. Very nice reviews. Happy blog hopping!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to the blogoshpere!!! Happy Follow Friday! I am a follower! Hope you will stop by http://EmmaMichaels.Blogspot.com

    Sincerely,
    Emma Michaels

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm just popping in to say hello via the blog hop. I'd love to meet all bloggers, all readers in real life. Every blogger I've ever met, every reader I've ever met is a fascinating person. Reading does that to you!

    I hope you will stop by here.

    Follow and let me know you have followed in a comment. I always follow back.

    ReplyDelete