Friday, May 13, 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop (3)

follow friday

 

Follow Friday is hosted by parajunkee.

Q. The Blogger Apocalypse made me a little emotional. What is the most emotional scene in a book that you have read lately?

A. Oh my God. If I Stay. I almost cried. I never cry. SO BEAUTIFUL.

 

 

 

 

book blogger hop

 

BBH is hosted by Crazy for Books.

Q. "Are you going to Book Expo America (BEA) and/or the Book Blogger Convention (BBC) this year?"

A. Sadly, no. But I wanna go SOO bad! It’s just not near me (ahem, ahem, crossing an ocean). Hopefully, I’ll be able to go to one soon.

What about you?

 

So, what about you? Enjoy! –m

PS- I’ll probably not post this week. It’s finals week from the 16th to the 20th. Sorry!

2 comments:

  1. If I Stay is awesome! Mine is Where She Went and One Day by David Nicholls.

    New follower! Drop by my blog if you have time :D

    Have a great weekend!

    Brush Up On Your Reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. New follower! I cried buckets at If I Stay. So good.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete