Thursday, May 26, 2011

Follow Friday and Book Blogger Hop (5)

Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee and Book Blogger Hop is hosted by Crazy For Books.
This week’s question is:
follow fridayQ. How many books do you read in a week? And in what format do you read them, or listen to them?
A. I try to read at least 3 books a week, but lately I’ve been caught up in finals and school related activities, and reading time has been cut short. I read paper-bound books and I also like e-books. I don’t listen to audiobooks because I have a slight hearing problem and would need captions to understand what was being said.

book blogger hop

This week’s question is:
Q. "What book-to-movie adaption have you most liked?  Which have you disliked?" 
A. Probably Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. It was very like the book, so I was pleased. The one I most disliked was Percy Jackson and the Olympians adaptation. It totally dulled in comparison to the book, it was totally inaccurate, and the actors looked nothing like the characters. *Sigh*, the book was So. Much. Better. D:<
so what about you? i would love to read your responses in the comments!
xoxo, ~m

6 comments:

  1. Hopping through. I try to read about 3 per week too. Usually I succeed.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower! I love your blog. I read about 2-3 books a week mainly in hard copy, but also some e-books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi and Happy Friday!

    I am ebook fan & try to read between 3-5 books a week, depending on time & book size :)

    My FF is here, http://obsessionwithbooks.blogspot.com

    Have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3 books a week is excellent! I get through one to two. And I can't listen to audio books either but that's just because I can't seem to get into them! Happy Friday! ;)

    ~Loren
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ug, I remember trying to read during finals and final projects! Good luck getting through everything!

    New follower ^_~

    Here's my FF and BBH: http://sinnfulbooks.blogspot.com/2011/05/follow-friday-book-blogger-hop.html

    sinn @ sinnful books

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey

    3 is good during school, i was managing one a month prior to finishing my degree. Too many things to juggle.

    Summer now though, endless reading time.

    Hopping by from FF.

    Amy@adumbrations

    ReplyDelete