Sunday, May 29, 2011

IMM (3)

IMM is hosted by Kristi at the Story Siren.

The books I got this week:

divr

 

Divergent by Veronica Roth.

My review of this will be up tomorrow. This book definitely made it into my favorites. Spectacular.

 

 

 

 

 

Beauty Queens by Libba Bray

Currently reading this one, and it’s great so far!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier

I’ve heard good things about this one, so I’ll be reviewing it soon!

 

 

 

 

 

 

that’s it for me! what did you get in your mailbox? leave it in the comments below!

enjoy! ~m

5 comments:

  1. Great books! I can't wait for Ruby Red, Beauty Queens and Divergent. I've heard great things about them all. Have fun reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! I love that cover of BEAUTY QUEENS.... omg! I WANT! stopping by to check out your books :) happy reading!

    Diana
    @The Lovely Getaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not surprised your loving Beauty Queens so far. Such a great book! And I LOVED Divergent. I think I might just read it again! Happy reading! ;)

    ~Loren
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Divergent is good but I didn't like it as much as I thought I would. Happy reading!

    - Chel
    The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I just finished reading Divergent, and I have to say that I thought it was amazing! Great pile of books.
    Here is my IMM
    http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/05/in-my-mailbox-monday-5.html
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete