Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (3)

WoW is hosted by Breaking the Spine
The book I’m waiting on:
 The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan
heroes of olympus Summary:
In The Lost Hero, three demigods named Jason, Piper, and Leo made their first visit to Camp Half-Blood, where they inherited a blood-chilling quest:
Seven half-bloods shall answer the call,
To storm or fire the world must fall.
An oath to keep with a final breath,
And foes bear arms to the Doors of Death.
Who are the other four mentioned in the prophesy? The answer may lie in another camp miles away, where a new camper has shown up and appears to be the son of Neptune, god of the sea. . .

GOSSH. I’ve been waiting for this to come out for ages now. It comes out October 4th. It’s the sequel to The Lost Hero. You should probably read it.

~0~0~
In other news... FINALS ARE OVER!

Yes, finally! AH! I only had to take my math final, but still, it was a lot of studying and hours and hours of staring at my book.
I finally have time to focus on books, so watch out for all of that good stuff later. I’m currently reading The Throne of Fire by Rick Riordan, and I can’t wait to dive really into it.


What are you waiting on?
Enjoy! -M

5 comments:

  1. Interesting choice!

    Jules
    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have yet to read any of rick riordan's books but i've been meaning to pick them up. great pick and happy reading :)

    Our WoW.

    happy reading,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to read this series with my son. I think we'd both enjoy them.
    Have a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to finish the 1st Percy series...

    http://yalitwit.blogspot.com/2011/05/www-5-and-waiting-on-wednesday-may-17th.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know! The Lost Hero was so good and I can't wait to get back into that world :) I'm thinking that this one is going to be more Roman-centric (seriously trying, maybe not succeeding, to not give away spoilers to those who haven't read the book). Piper was an awesome character and I liked the new angle Aphordite had in the book! Great pick. I'm glad your finals are over - mine have yet to begin.

    ReplyDelete