Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (7)

WoW is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.
Hi! Nice to see ya. Here’s what I’m waiting on this week:

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
Who would have guessed that four minutes could change everything?

Today should be one of the worst days of seventeen-year-old Hadley Sullivan's life. She's stuck at JFK, late to her father's second wedding, which is taking place in London and involves a soon to be step-mother that Hadley's never even met. Then she meets the perfect boy in the airport's cramped waiting area. His name is Oliver, he's British, and he's in seat 18B. Hadley's in 18A.
Twists of fate and quirks of timing play out in this thoughtful novel about family connections, second chances and first loves. Set over a 24-hour-period, Hadley and Oliver's story will make you believe that true love finds you when you're least expecting it.
-
Doesn’t this book sound killer?! A couple bloggers got to snatch it at BEA. Too bad it was impossible for me to go. I’ve read from a few that they had loved it! I seriously cannot wait to read this one!

what are you waiting on? leave me a comment below!
enjoy! -m

PS- For those of you who read my last IMM, I’m already reading The Goblet of Fire. How could I have been so ignorant to this sheer greatness?! Amazing.

Sorry for the meme-only two weeks ahead of you. Didn’t wanna leave you guys with absolutely nothing, either.
Signing off, for real this time,
-M

4 comments:

  1. Great pick. I'm looking forward to this one too.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-23.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well all the books in the YA genre where the couples practically do fall in love at first sight I'm both intrigued and worried about this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the sound of this book!

    Goblet of Fire?? Did I read that right?! Oooh you are so in for a treat! :) They just keep getting better and better.

    Small Review

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New follower!

    I still haven't read Harry Potter all the way through. I started, but never got to finish. I'm on book seven. What is wrong with me?!

    This looks like a great read, btw. I'm adding it to my goodreads :)

    ~Trish Just a YA Girl

    ReplyDelete