Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (9)

WoW is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine.
The book I’m waiting on this week:

Ripple

Ripple by Mandy Hubbard


Lexi is cursed with a dark secret. Each day she goes to school like a normal teenager, and each night she must swim, or the pain will be unbearable. She is a siren - a deadly mermaid destined to lure men to their watery deaths. After a terrible tragedy, Lexi shut herself off from the world, vowing to protect the ones she loves. But she soon finds herself caught between a new boy at school who may have the power to melt her icy exterior, and a handsome water spirit who says he can break Lexi's curse if she gives up everything else. Lexi is faced with the hardest decision she’s ever had to make: the life she's always longed for - or the love she can't live without?
-
I think this sounds like a very curious read. Definitely interesting enough.

that’s it for me! what are you waiting on? leave me a comment below!
enjoy!-m

PS- I shall be returning from my trip tomorrow! Hopefully, everything will be back to normal then. I hope you had a good few weeks!
HP recap will be posted soon after I get back!
Signing off,
-M

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I want to read this book. There's a giveaway on Goodreads for an ARC, in case you didn't know. I'm entered but don't have much hope of winning. :p

    http://watercolormoods.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-daughter-of-smoke.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi!! i'm a new follower from the book blogger directory! can't wait for Ripple, i love the cover of it! love the blog! hope you will stop by and follow me! =]

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete