Sunday, July 17, 2011

IMM (Post Potter Depression)

Hello. I decided I might take the next step towards possible recovery. Here I present an IMM post on the 9 books I accumulated this past month:
SAM_1279

So that’s:
  1. Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma
  2. Uncommon Criminals by Ally Carter
  3. Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green/David Levithan
  4. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
  5. The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling
  6. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
  7. Quidditch Through the Ages by Kennilworthy Wisp
  8. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
  9. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them by Newt Scamander
So, all in all, a pretty good book month.

OH! I also got these stickers at the Wizarding World:












________

So that’s it for me. I’m currently dealing with Post-Potter Depression, and the only things keeping me going are the lovely people at Tumblr and Pottermore. Plus my friends, they’re all very supportive and we’re helping each other.
I want your opinion, if you would. I want to know whether you want a review on Tales of Beedle the Bard,Fantastic Beasts and Quidditch Through the Ages. Just throwing that out there. Do you think it would be a good idea?
Also, would you want a review on Perks?
Thanks for your insight, and have a nice week!
Love, –M.
PS: We’re all in the PPD together. You can find my Tumblr here.

6 comments:

  1. Aw, I hope you feel better with the PPD. I've actually been holding out on seeing the movie, because I don't want it to end yet, so I haven't fallen into PPD yet. But I'm sure I will when I see the movie! Lol.

    Also, totally awesome books. I think you'll really enjoy Wither, it was a crazy awesome read. Haven't read any of the others except for Tales of Beedle the Bard, and of course I loved that one, lol. :)
    Enjoy all your books!

    Here's my IMM: http://www.whatsyourstorybookreviews.com/2011/07/in-my-mailbox-30-super-mega-huge.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I love the cover of your tales of beedle the bard, so pretty. Looks great. Loving the stickers too. :D

    I actually want to read all those books except the Harry Potter ones a I've already read them. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Imaginary Girls this week too! I can't wait to read it! I hope you enjoy all you got! Here's My IMM if you want to check it out! Happy reading!

    -Jessica (Peace Love Books)
    New follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm looking forward to Imaginary Girls and Hourglass too. And I really enjoyed Wither, so I hope you do too. If you want, check out my IMM.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want Imaginary Girls and Hourglass so bad!!! Really jealous! Hope you enjoy all your books :D!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice mailbox this week. I really want to read Wither.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete