Friday, August 5, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/ Follow Friday

Hello, book world! Back with another BBH and FF for ya!

FF:

follow friday

This week’s question is:

Q. Talk about the book that most changed or influenced your life (was it a book that turned you from an average to avid reader, did it help you deal with a particularly difficult situation, does it bring you comfort every time you read it?).

 

A. I know for a fact a lot of people will answer with this, but I just need to. Harry Potter. I read this series around two months ago, and absolutely fell in love with everything in it. This series has helped me through a series of family problems recently, always there to provide me with a laugh or corny smile, or even tragedies unrelated to my own. It gives me a place to escape. Makes me feel like I want to go Hogwarts (Which I do, by the way.)

 

book blogger hop

 

This week’s question is:

Q. “What is the one ARC you would love to get your hands on right now?”

A. I would’ve died to get an ARC of The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. That book just sounds like it will be a YA classic when it comes out. Sounds amazing!

 

 

 

Remember to leave your answers in the comments! Also, for those of you interested, I’ve got a Harry Potter tumblr which I update quite frequently, so if you would like to check that out, please click here, and tell me if you came from this post!

Much love xx,

-M

10 comments:

  1. Really like your answer to the question. Sounds like a great answer. New follower. Come visit me over at Livre De Amour-Books of Love Blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your answer :) i'm a fan too of HP and escapist fiction.

    new follower!

    my FF:
    http://bookchilla.wordpress.com/2011/08/05/follow-friday-4/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great answer, it's true that HP changed and helped many people. i'm, of course, a new follower^^
    This is my Follow Friday.

    BTW, I'm hosting three giveaways in my blog and two of them are international (the other one is just for Europe), just click HERE and feel free to enter :D

    Alaiel

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWESOME. A FAN OF HARRY POTTER AS WELL :)

    New FOllower
    Check out my FF@ http://le-grande-codex.blogspot.com/2011/08/follow-friday-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I completely agree!

    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Harry Potter seems to be quite popular. I never actually read the series (I know, bad!) but I did watch the movies. =P

    And I am so excited to read Mara Dyer! Must get to my September review pile soon!!

    New follower. =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower! Harry Potter is a great choice,it opened up reading for some many kids! (And ... I'd also love to get my hands on Mara Dyer if I could haha, so we're in the same boat).

    (If you're interested in visiting my FF post: http://skyink.net/?p=2520)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for the Harry Potter series :) I also picked that one. New follower!
    Amy's Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think I'm one of like 3 people that haven't read Harry Potter yet! I have all the books, but haven't had a chance to read them!

    New follower! If you can, please check out my Friday memes at: Pawing Through Books

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hopping through. I'm excited to read Mara Dyer too. I've heard such great things about it.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete