Sunday, August 7, 2011

IMM and major good news!

IMM is hosted by the story siren.
Click here for Harry Potter related amazingness.
This week:

image


I apologize for the horrendous quality, but I took this with my iPod.








  • Special Edition Delirium by Lauren Oliver
  • After by Amy Efaw
  • The Giver by Lois Lowry


Not much this week, but all these titles sound brilliant! I’ve been wanting to read Delirium forever, so I’m glad I got it today, and happily surprised with the really pretty cover, Q&A with Lauren Oliver, and a sneak peek of the sequel.

On a VERY exciting note, I’ve been recently informed that our only bookstore over here, Borders, has been bought by some locals. Which means that while the chain Borders may be over, we still have a new and similar bookstore to look forward to! I’m just so excited there is no gif for this that I’m feeling.

I hope you had a great week! I’ll see you tomorrow, hopefully.
Love, -M

10 comments:

  1. Hi! Nice books, I wish I didn't already have Delirium otherwise I'd be grabbing the special edition. ^_^ That's great about your local bookstore! I wish there were more people willing to do stuff like that. Here's my IMM: http://thoughtsatoneinthemorning.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-9-super-edition.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read Delirium! I ordered it a few days ago online and I'm still waiting for it to get here. Oh, waiting! I hate it sometimes!
    But I got Before I Fall, Lauren's first book, IMM this week, so I can't wait to get to that!
    Here's my IMM! http://909reviews.blogspot.com/2011/08/imm-in-my-mailbox-number-five.html
    P.S, I'm your newest follower. :)
    -Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delirium is SO GOOD. I hope you enjoy it!

    My IMM is over here if you want to check it out. :)

    Angel

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't tell if I like that cover of Delirium, but I know that I love my version better. I also bought After a few weeks back because it sounded so interesting!

    P.S. Is it sad that I barely remember The Giver? I read it when I was 12 or 13, but all I remember was hating it. I'm sure if I gave it a chance again, I'd probably enjoy it a lot more.

    Anyways, happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Delirium and its new cover! =) Have fun reading all the books!!

    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh After looks so good! Great mailbox this week! I hope you enjoy all you got!

    Here's my IMM! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have a copy of Delirium with the original copy, but I'm definitely going to be splurging for the prettier one with the new cover and extra goodies! Oh yes, I think I might break down and do that, since my other copy's cover is a little worn out at the edges with drives me crazy. Grr. lol.

    Love your blog, by the way. It's wicked awesome and I'm definitely a new follower. :)

    Suz @ A Soul Unsung
    My In My Mailbox!
    Tweet Me!
    susanhaugland@att.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Delirium is great! [anything from Lauren Oliver really ^^]

    I need to get my hands on After soon
    Happy Reading!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love Delirium!
    Here is my IMM:
    http://literaryjunkie11.blogspot.com/2011/08/in-my-mailbox-13.html
    Happy Reading :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a fabulous blog! I'm your newest follower. I’m an author and illustrator and I made some awards to give to fellow bloggers whose sites I enjoy. I want to award you with the Best Books Blog Award for all the hard work you do!

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete