Sunday, January 15, 2012

IMM

It’s been a month since my last post. Boo, Mary, you suck. I know. Finals and winter break and just everything kind of sneaked up on me. Anyway, Happy Christmahannukwanzaa and Happy New Year to all of you!
Collective IMM for the past month:

The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight            An Abundance of Katherines           

Writing Great Books for Young Adults: Everything You Need to Know, from Crafting the Idea to Landing a Publishing Deal            Unraveling the Mysteries of The Big Bang Theory: An Unabashedly Unauthorized TV Show Companion

AND FOR THE GRAND FINALE:
The Fault in Our Stars          
THE FAULT IN OUR STARS! Green JScribble and a red Hanklerfish! I was ecstatic on Saturday morning. I’m halfway in and it’a HOLY CRAP AMAZING.
and Statistical Probability is roller coaster of emotions.


What did you get this week?
-M

7 comments:

  1. I have looked everywhere for Statistical Probability and can't find it! I want to read it so bad! lol Can't wait for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhh The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight is totally on my tbr list!!! Great haul! Enjoy :)

    Jaskirat~SeeitORreadit

    Tempest and The Eternal One's Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Statistical Probability was adorable! I really want to read The Fault in Our Stars too!

    Happy reading!

    Angie @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so incredibly jealous that your copy has a Hanklerfish! XD And I really enjoyed Statistical Probability. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay for Hanklerfish! I have yet to read a John Green novel though! *ducks for cover*

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Fault in Our Stars and the Statistical Probability both look like amazing books! :D Great IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great set! I need to get the new John Green book. I really want Statistical Probability.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete